TERMS & CONDITIONS
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
- The products for sale through Kanna UK are intended for laboratory and research purposes only. They are NOT for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, or other inappropriate applications or for resale.
- The buyer guarantees that they are at least 18 years of age.
- It is understood and agreed that all of the products will only be used by qualified and trained people. In purchasing these products, the buyer acknowledges that there are hazards associated with their use and assumes all risks associated with the use of the products. Buyer represents and guarantees to us they are fully knowledgeable about health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products purchased, industrial hygiene controls to protect themselves and others from such health and safety issues, and all government regulations regarding the use of and uses of said products in the country of jurisdiction where the buyer will possess and use the product.
- The buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by supplier for use in food, drug, and medical devices, cosmetic, commercial or in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures, or any other inappropriate use. Kanna UK expressly draws attention to the fact that its products are intended for laboratory and research purposes only, and therefore supplies such products only for the purposes of public research, experimental and teaching institutes, technical facilities and pertinent industrial units. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- If national or international laws or regulations are applicable to any shipment, including delivery, storage, processing or trading with certain products, then these shall be appropriately observed by the buyer.
- In the highly unlikely event that your parcel is stopped at customs Kanna UK is not liable to resend or refund your order. Therefore please order at your own risk.
- Kanna UK is not liable for any damages that may be caused by negligence, abuse, or any other unforeseen matter.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).